Praise the Lord! As the government will relax the restrictions on gatherings in religious premises, and on the basis of complying with the government’s statutory measures, our church will resume all regular physical gatherings and Sunday schools from April 22 (Friday) onwards.
In the early stage of resumption, the church will still retain online livestreaming for some services as follows:
- Sunday School (No livestreaming, will upload MP3 to website after the sermon)
- Sunday Service in Kowloon (livestreaming will be available)
- Sunday Service in Hong Kong (will livestream to both Kowloon Tabernacle and the church’s website)
- Sunday Night Services in HK and KLN (No livestreaming, will upload MP3 to website after the sermon)
- Services on Wednesday, Friday, and Testimony Meetings (livestreaming will be available)
Please keep the various ministries of the church in your prayers, and may God’s name be glorified.