Personal Data Privacy Statement
At Pentecostal Mission Hong Kong and Kowloon, we respect your privacy when collecting, storing and using your personal data. Our personal data practices are as follows.
Purpose of collection
Your personal data will only be used for one or more of the following purposes:-
- to answer your inquiry;
- to register you for church activities;
- to establish and maintain a record of your involvements in church activities; and
- to keep you informed of future church activities and other new developments.
We will not use or disclose your personal data for any other purpose, or publish or disclose your personal data to others without first seeking your permission, unless required by law.
We will take reasonable measures to secure your personal data and to protect it from unauthorized disclosure and misuse.
Access to personal data
- You have the right to opt out of any communication from us. After you have opted out of any communication from us, we will only maintain your personal data if legally permitted to do so.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data. Such right includes: (i) the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, and (ii) the right to correct any inaccurate data. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data should be sent to:
Pentecostal Mission Hong Kong and Kowloon
11 Castle Road, Hong Kong
Tel: 2548 6949